The Best Dog Foods Ranked By Dr. Becker
Please take the time to watch the video from Dr. Becker at Mercola Healthy Pets as it is the best way to ensure you are feeding your dog or cat the best food on the market. If you don’t have time to watch the video you can take away the following:
- Try to offer raw food from an upscale dog store. It is located in the freezer or refrigerated section.
- Only feed raw food that is a product of the U.S.A.
- Read the guaranteed analysis and in most cases you need a low fat content unless you have to put weight on your dog
- If you do not want to feed a raw diet then a high quality canned food is best. (See next week’s post about the ingredient lists)
- Dehydrated raw food is another good option.