Help your dog have superior gastrintestinal health
One of the top 10 reason pets need to see their veterinarian is bowel/stomach issues. There are several things you as a pet owner can do to help your pet have proper gastrointestinal health. A great way to support the GI system is with probiotics. Probiotics are the healthy bacterias that live in your pets gut. A complete pet probiotic can promote overall gastrointestinal health, help the body ward off disease and illness and create support for those pets that have compromised health (shelter rescues, old animals, runts etc). Probiotic supplementation is safe, natural and effective way to help your pet.
BUT…All probiotics are NOT created equal. We recommend Complete Probiotic For Pets from Dr. Mercola’s Healthy Pets Website. This concentrated formula brings together 14 different “good” strains, so your pet’s GI tract gets many varieties of helpful organisms in one dose.
- Supports your pet’s production of B vitamins, especially folic acid and biotin, and vitamin K
- Maintains your pet’s ideal “good” to “other”‘ bacteria ratio
- Promotes mineral absorption
- Supports protein and carbohydrate digestion via probiotic enzymes
- Aids metabolism and the removal of toxins
- Helps your pet maintain appropriate bowel transit time
- Supports your pet’s immune system function by helping them remove toxins
- Produces lactic acid for support of digestive processes and colon pH balance
- Supports normal immune response
- Helps promote oral health