Simple 2 ingredient DAIRY-FREE ice cream
This is a great and healthy way to have ice cream. There are a ton of benefits of coconut milk including:
- It is easier to digest than cow’s milk.
- It contains a high level of omega 3, 6 and 9 fats along with high amounts of amino acids.
- It is healing to the digestive tract.
- It is loaded with potassium, manganese, phosphorus, Vitamin C, iron, zinc
So here is the recipe for delicious Chocolate/Coconut Ice Cream!
1. A can of full-fat coconut milk
2. 1-2 70% dark chocolate bars
1. Empty half of your can of coconut milk into a saucepan.
2. Chop or break your chocolate bar into pieces, and add it to the coconut milk.
3. Heat the mixture over low heat, stirring frequently. The mixture doesn’t need to boil, only melt the chocolate. DO NOT burn the chocolate.
4. Add the remaining coconut milk and blend it together by stirring.
5. Pour your mixture into the ice cream machine and let it do its thing!