Horse Hair Analysis … It’s That EASY!
Hello! It’s another great day in Texas at Depaolo Equine Concepts. I get asked several times every day about the Horse Hair Analysis (HHA) process. It is an excellent way to see what is really going on with your horse when conventional methods fail.
- First, you log into our website at www.depaoloequineconcepts.com, visit our online store and place your order.
- After the purchase is completed you will receive a confirmation email that has a link at the bottom to download and print the forms. These provide us with the information needed about you and your horse. Also included in the conformation email are simple instructions on how to cut your horse’s hair sample.
- Just fill out the forms, cut the hair, put in a baggie and mail to us.
- When the hair is received, I will send you a confirmation email and submit the hair to the lab for testing.
- It takes about 10 business days to get the results back and then I will prepare you 15 page comprehensive report and mail it to you.
After you have had a chance to review the results, you just let me know and I will have Dr. Mark contact you for your consultation which will include personal supplement recommendations and a feeding program evaluation for your horse. It’s that EASY!!