We would like to introduce you to the newest member of the DePaolo Equine Concepts team. Meet Julie Gleason! She is a native Texan and has been involved with horses her entire life. Julie will be managing the Horse Hair Analysis program along side Dr. Mark. She is a wonderful addition!
1) What is your favorite personal horse memory?
When I was five years old I showed my gelding “Old Folks” at the Texas State Fair in western pleasure. I was scared to death!
2) What is your favorite vacation spot?
Anywhere in the Texas Hill Country.
3) What is something most people don’t know about you?
I tried out for “Survivor” two times.
4) Do you have any hidden talents?
Not that I am aware of…..
5) What is your favorite restaurant in North Texas?
Joe T. Garcia’s in Ft. Worth
6) Speaking of food, you bring in a jar of “mud” everyday to work. What’s in it?
In my feeble attempt to eat healthier I make this concoction that I call mud: spinach, blueberries, bananas, almond butter, hemp powder, and cocoa powder.
7) What’s one thing always in your purse?
Lipstick and hand cream both, always…..
8) If you could have dinner with 1 person (living, dead, famous, not…) who would it be?
9) So far, what is the best thing about working at DePaolo Equine Concepts?
Working with Dr. Mark and Jacqui is just a wonderful experience. Seeing their passion and dedication to helping horses is truly an inspiration.
10) What is your favorite DEC product?
HHA Personal Supplement, of course.
And here’s one more just because we think it is so cool!!!
One thing that I do every year is volunteer at the North Texas State Fair and Rodeo. I work on the entertainment committee. I have done this for at least 10 years in a couple different capacities. It is a great organization that preserves and promotes western heritage and values. Their mission is to support Youth, Agriculture and Community. They use a portion of the revenues for scholarships. It is something that I am a proud to be a part of.
You go girl!!!!